Thursday, October 11, 2012

October Pin it and Do it


Okay, so we're a third of the way through October and here I am signing up for a Pinterest challenge.  I participated in September's challenge, but I didn't really update or do a closing post.  I've already been participating, but this time I vow to see it through. October is the start of my favorite time of year. October-December is my FAVORITE because of the baking and holidays and fun stuff to do with the kids.  Since the kids are getting a Halloween party this year I figured I'll already be doing "pins" anyway.

I'm going for the gold and planning on completing 8+ pins.  Below are somethings on my to-do list.  This is mostly just the to do list and I'll link the pins as I complete them.

-- Tee shirt cape (DONE 10/08) made this for Atticus from an old Batman shirt.  He didn't want it and opted for a pink tutu at daycare.)
--  Apple Cheddar scones
-- Start Persy's owl mobile
-- One to three Halloween or Autumn decorations
-- Halloween treats for the daycare
-- Treats and prizes for the Great Pumpkin hunt
-- Birthday cupcakes for Atticus' daycare and the birthday party
-- some sides for the party
--start knitting my Christmas gift dishcloths
-- try at least one cleaning or organization tip

Join in the fun and follow me on Pinterest! 
Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

Debi said...

Oh my gosh, how cool is that cape?!! But awwww, how adorable is he in the tutu!!!

Dang, but you're ambitious! If you finish even a quarter of your list, I suspect you'll have me beat.